Friday, April 20, 2012

In Love With the Weather

How to turn night into day? Have a Jhushan lightning storm...




The video is a bit long so feel free to skip through. I decided to video tape my walk home from work. Of course you can't actually see the lightning but the amount of light that it emits is entrancing. Still entrancing, even when a car splashes you with dirty road water.  OMG wait!  Skip to 3:00. 

I know, I've been lagging on a more detailed post. Hopefully I can find time this weekend ☺

3 comments:

  1. There was a lightning storm a week ago. It was awesome. The only thing that freaked me out was the tornado warning......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool video. Enjoyed the entire thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe it has been more than a year since you posted! I remember your blogspot because I bookmarked it. Hope your stay in Taiwan has had many great memories with you so far; I am very sure of this.

    ReplyDelete