Monday, April 9, 2012

Little Bunnies

I hope everyone had a lovely Easter. This week turned out busier than the rest. But those smiles...the smiles were worth it. Take a look ☺

B7's beautiful bunny masks ^^



Little video of the kiddos.


My A6 class!


awww ♥


Some of B6.


Jimmy and Steven ^^


Those were only a fraction of my students. Believe it or not (I certainly don't), I have over 150 students! I was only expecting to give Easter lessons to my Saturday classes. Once Winnie found out what I was planning, she got excited and suggested I give Easter lessons to all my classes. My prepartion could have been much better but everything was kind of last minute. But the kids enjoyed it and that's all that matters ☺

I have more to tell you guys but I'll get to that in the next post. I got sick again, so I'm off to bed! Goodnight Taiwan ♥


7 comments:

  1. Your kids are so cute :) I can't believe you have 150 students O_O. Take care of yourself and get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, this is so cute! They call you Amenda hahaha.

    I hope you're feeling better! Remember to get that neti pot! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. some of them call me "Manda" or yes.. "Amenda". haha. it's fine with me because my friends and family say my name that way anyways. is it that hard to say my name correctly?? hahah.. i want the neti pot!! i'm still sick :(

      Delete
  3. I think the pictures show you are have teaching down like second nature. Watching the videos are so entertaining! Kids are so much fun..when they cooperate *recalls the time I was a summer TA at Golden View Elementary* I totally could not tell you prepared it all last minute because all your students look like they are having so much fun! It's so great to hear that you are very determined and teaching your students with a lot of passion! I hope you get rid of your sickness soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pictures are pictures Elliot. Haha. They're just a few seconds of a whole hour. Now we're preping for Mother's Day. But unfortunately, many of the students don't like to say that they love their mom. I guess they're "at that age"? Sometimes I do get discouraged, especially when some of the older students don't listen. But I just really gotta work on my teaching skills and classroom management. If you have any advice, please tell me!! haha. I'm still sick by the way :( But thanks :)

      Delete
  4. Love the bunny mask with the pink and purple ears!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @AndreaThanks Andrea :) Yeah I didn't realize until I counted. Haha. Don't worry, I feel like I'm getting over it. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete