Monday, February 13, 2012

Calm, Cool, Collected

The day is already here and I'm as ready as I'll ever be. Is it odd that I feel so calm? Maybe because it hasn't really hit me yet, I mean, not until I'm actually there. OMG I hope I won't get anxiety attacks right when I arrive and freak out the Taiwanese people. [Knocks on desk] Okay, now I'm feeling it a little O_O

Anyways, I'm leaving tonight and will arrive in Taiwan on Wednesday morning (Taiwan time). Then there's a four hour drive (not too bad compared to driving from SR to SD) to Jhushan that will take me straight to the school. After that...I have no idea what I'm going to be doing, but hopefully I'll have internet so I can put up another post!

The next time you hear from me, I'll be an ocean away. Thanks everyone (you know who you are ☺) for your prayers and kind thoughts.

☼ Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Pure excitement! Talk to you in Taiwan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day! Here's a poem for you!

    Glad You're Mine

    Hey, be my Valentine!
    I’m happy to have a sister,
    And I’m really glad you’re mine!
    All the fun we shared,
    Being friends and siblings, too
    Makes me really grateful
    To have a sister just like you!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete