Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I Made It!

YAY I made it guys! There's so much I want to tell you guys but I'm at the school now and I forgot to bring my charger. OMG I have only 10%! Okay I'm so sad because I don't have internet at the apartment yet. Ahh 7%!! I'll try posting as soon as I can. Hopefully tomorrow. But just to let you all know, I'm doing really well and things are great! Taiwan is great, my boss is great, the apartment is cute (but the bathroom is creepy), and the town is wonderful.

5 comments:

  1. AHHHH!! I'm glad you landed, and you're ok!! Take a picture of the bathroom for me hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll make it a home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wanna see!! take pictures of everything! even the creepy bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! sounds like you're gonna have such an amazing travel and experience! good luck and looking forward to seeing what taiwan looks like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. shmelliot! haha. i'm so happy to have heard from you :) you're so sweet.

      Delete